We do our best to reply to every e-mail, but please bear in mind that as we
run this website on a part-time basis there may be occasional delays.
Our e-mail address is:
Important! Please read the following before contacting us!
- It's possible that your query has already been asked and answered: please check the
Queries page before sending your message.
- As this site is run on a part-time basis, we won't always be able to immediately
reply to your messages.
- We may decide to post your e-mail on our queries
page. Please let us know if you do not want us to do so.
- We receive a lot of requests from people wishing to obtain adaptation rights to his books and stories.
The following books are currently already optioned (so please don't ask!):
- All of the Stainless Steel Rat books
- Rebel in Time
- The Technicolor Time Machine
- If you're trying to contact a former radio DJ called Harry Harrison,
you're in the wrong place! Since we went on-line in October 1999, we've received hundreds
of e-mails for this other Harry Harrison! How on Earth do his fans manage to get
this far into the website without noticing that (a) there's an awful lot of references to
science fiction, and (b) there are very few mentions of a career in radio?
We're always interested in any ideas, suggestions, corrections or additions
regarding the website that you might have. So, if there's anything you'd like
to see, or if you have any questions regarding Harry's works, don't hesitate
to let us know!
We're also always on the lookout for news: We're interested in information
about reprints of Harry's books and short stories, particularly if they are in
a language other than English.
If you come across a review of one of Harry's books in a magazine or newspaper,
please let us know: it's our intention to include as many reviews as possible
in the bibliography.